Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New Copper Range Hood Designs


As time goes on and more range hoods are made, I find myself wanting to do new and different projects all of the time. Sometimes this means throwing a "bonus" feature out to a client that would take up anywhere from a few hours to an entire day, just for the simple fact of doing something unique and different. Just like anyone who designs and fabricates things for a living, sometimes those little "ideas," seem to be nonexistent in my mind and I find myself looking to the basics of my inspiration: architecture, nature and all of the simple little areas of my life where ideas seem to always be running around. With all of that being said, here are a few new hoods I have recently done (with the help of my friends, workers, relations, brothers etc...) I cant steal all of the glory and I definitely couldn't do it all without. Thanks for looking!

Aaron Vogler

2 comments:

Heidi said...

OH my gosh, when my house goes up I am definitely coming to you for my range hood. Fantastic artwork!

Andrew Lightfoot said...

Very impressive design.

Custom Range Hoods
Metal Countertops
Metal Bar Top
Zinc Countertops